Route: see page "Maps"
Includes: organization of the event (preparation of itineraries, group supervision/guiding [moto & milongas], website) + shooting of the motorcycle rides and the final "souvenir" video editing - with NEW 4K cam
Terms & Conditions
- For the riders, it is essential to master one's motorbike. The routes include many turns, which requires a certain amount of experience. There is also a bit of highway driving before you get to the back roads and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Routes may be modified in case of bad weather or if the group is too tired.
- A meeting point/time will be communicated each evening for the next morning. After 30 minutes of delay, the group will leave without waiting for the absent participants. Everybody will be provided with the detailed itinerary each evening.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her own safety, and the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any accident or other inconvenience.
- The Organizer strongly advises against the consumption of alcohol during motorbike rides.